Miracle in New England

 

My salvation story

Where to start. I don't want to get hung up on my past lets just give a small list of things I did or went through that are of significance to the story. I was born in 75. Middle child of 3. Broken home...like real broken. Dad beats mom then leaves or gets arrested, mom hits kids or breaks stuff...you know. We were real close. It kinda goes without saying that us boys beat each other up too. Anyways fast forward...had trouble in school, kinda hard to pay attention with a home life like mine, so I failed...a lot. From there I escalated into skipping school. Doing small crimes with friends like B&E or stealing a car. I ended up in YDC which is Jail for kids and was there for a couple years.


I just turned 18 so I am free and headed cross country on “Dead Tour”. Took a bus to New Mexico then hitchhiked the rest of the way around the country following the Dead. It was here that I discovered my discernment. Now this isn’t a proper use of my gift but didn’t know or care at the time. I used my gift to get an instant read on people to know if they could be trusted to sell my drugs to. It was uncanny how good I was at reading people. After 2 years of traveling I went home.


I didn’t let my new gift go to waste at home. I got right to work making connections and setting up a new enterprise for myself. Wasn't long before I was off and running. There is no good place to add this but it is important. I have a daughter in all this chaos before I end up in prison. I failed her. I made it a point to get all the hard things to find. I sold everything illegal. I cant imagine how many lives I helped to ruin. What a loser I was! Wow. I found out eventually when I was snitched out by my best friend (he wore a wire) that the police had been investigating me for almost 15 years. My discovery was so thick. I saw in it so many situations where my discernment told me to walk away. Every time I did. Wow. I guess God got sick of waiting for me to stop what I was doing. BUSTED. 7 years. Take that. Best thing that ever happened to me...till this!!!


I wont glorify my old life at all. I did many bad things and spent a lot of time in jails, prison, rehabs and on the street. I have come out of many situations I thought were my last. I seemed to rise above everything eventually. I didn’t know until recently how that was happening. Now I know God was with me. Watching over me, guiding me through hell so I could come out the other side a warrior for the Father and my Savior Jesus! This is a short story about how I went from that to this. It’s nothing less then a miracle.


Quick side note...God was trying to get my attention for a long, long time. Here is just one example then on to my testimony. When I was doing my 7 year prison bid, to help me never forget I was here (it happens), I got a giant 7 tattooed on my rib cage. It’s a bold outline 7 with prison bars inside it. Point being it’s a giant 7 takes up my whole side. When I got out of prison I met my 2nd daughters mom. We had a beautiful baby girl. She was born on 7/7/10. Not even joking. The reason I say this is because he has probably been trying to reach out you too!


I came to believe in God much different from your average salvation story, I didn’t cry out for saving (at first) due to a horrific experience I suffered or deaths door type of thing...no, I came to God through good old fashioned logic. I never believed in God (or the devil) so why would I have cried our for saving...no I believed that life is tough so deal with it. Life time of drugs, girls, jail, prison, homeless, heroin addict...you name it...I got the T shirt...just kidding, but not really. My life was always kind of dark, I didn’t know it at the time however.


So long story short I start to see evil everywhere I look. Mostly peaceful violent riots, big pharma, election fraud, deadly “vaccine” (it isn't a vaccine, it’s a precursor to the mark of the beast! Man made pestilence) tyranny around the world trying to wipe people off the earth. One world government coming in...New world order...this all sounds so familiar. I started to understand that evil is real...like the force of darkness...the influence of Satan….whatever you want to call it...that is real. Well if Satan is real then that would mean that God is real. Then I was told I should read Revelation in the bible. Boom. Mind blown!


I took a short bumpy ride through all the different aspects of new age...all kinds of different hokey pokey. Looking for God under rocks. My discernment and my God above wasn’t having that! I got a bad taste of Christianity throughout my life so I thought it was a flawed religion as all the Christians I met were not very good people in my opinion, mean, high up on their pedestals. Treat you how ever bad they want and ask for forgiveness, my family too. I was being pulled in that direction though.


After reading and learning more and more I decided it was time to cry out, accept Jesus as my lord and savior and ask him to cleanse me of my sins. I said I am not a good person Lord...I am a terrible sinner...but I want to be good! And at that point I became very very warm and tears started falling from my face like a water fall. I didn’t even know I could cry like that. It was intense. I seemed like it lasted forever...somehow I knew that I was forgiven, although after a life like mine this is a hard lesson. You will see it pop up from time to time.


Next step, get baptized. This one took some time. I am very disappointed in the state of the Christian church. Was asked about having it done through a local church but I didn't like the fruit of the pastor of that church so I didn’t want to go there...or anywhere else for that matter. I did however have brother in Christ I look up to(David Carrico) but he was very far away. I was worried about having my baptism done by a clean and upright man of God. I had heard that David had done a baptism over the phone for a woman who couldn’t make it...I didn’t even know that could be done. Seemed strange but I love his messages he is Puritan like me or at least how I aim to be, but thought I would give it a try. If it didn’t work then I could cross that bridge. My mother emailed Donna Carrico and the process began. Bip bam boom, baptism done on the 15th of Sept. It was a Wednesday.


Weekend rolls around and I am having a tough time. Mood is heavy and thick...something I never paid attention to before. Sunday morning my daughter and I are bickering and she is frustrating me to a point of anger. What was really weighing on me...my baptism. I had been stressing out that the over the phone didn’t work and that I wasn't receiving the holy spirit. Unfortunately I lost my temper and was a lil short with her. This is not what I wanted...I think I was having a spiritual battle. Being taunted by the Devil. I reached out to my mom for advice and someone to talk to. After talking to her for a bit I decided to go to her house so that we could have Bible study. When we arrived my daughter went and played in the back room while I and my mother spoke. We never ended up doing Bible study as we were deep in serious conversation about the word, the world and my baptism.


Important to note that I have been worrying about my salvation...A LOT!!! (told you it would come up from time to time)


At about 2pm I received a text from an unknown number which simply stated “there's a preacher speaking tonight @ this church @ this address. I think you’d really like what he has to say, David. A contractor friend I have worked with in the past.

Although I had never personally experienced anything like what I am about to talk about, I have heard many testimonies that start like this and end up sending people on a mission from God. Kind of like a scavenger hunt or a map you need to decipher and follow. So I asked what time and let him know I would be there.


Having never been I was not sure what to expect. I knew I was supposed to go but was unsure what to look for. Was I supposed to hear something? Was I supposed to meet someone? Was I supposed to see something? Who knows??? not me.


(SIDE NOTE) Those that seek, find. If I was not 100% focused on everything I would have missed everything.


The sermon started and I learned that this was the first night of a three night conference about mission work, street level.


NIGHT 1


The sermon was an informative and interesting insight on the reaching people where they are at. Seeing as I am still a babe in Christ I felt that this part of the message wasn’t so much for me, I am unsure if I should be teaching as I am still learning. Half way through the sermon he said that “this morning I received a text from a guy who is 45 and is having a very hard struggle, worried about his salvation.” This is what I came to hear on night one!!! I am 45. I am having a very hard time struggling with worry over my salvation status. I will remind the reader that I was struggling with the thought of me not being worthy to be saved, or receive the Holy Ghost through baptism. The preachers advice to the man in summary was “Your confidence is in the wrong person”

BOOOOOM...This hit me like a giant wave. I was consumed and enveloped with an answers to my questions. It was so clear. Instead of having faith in the promise, my faith or lack of it, was in me...and if I am good enough to be forgiven. What a realization. I went home feeling much better and looked forward to night two.


I want you to understand that it could have been me that sent that message. It was everything I would have said right down to my age. Amazing! Glory to God. I chatted with a few folks to make sure I didn’t miss anything then left.


NIGHT 2


This night was a good sermon as well. More lessons from John on how to reach people where they are at...either by job or hobby...whatever they are interested in. The sermon was good but no personal message like the night before but that was fine because I came to listen and learn and that's what I was doing.


NIGHT 3 TUESDAY


Not a lot physically happened on this night but much spiritually. The conclusion...I used to follow the Q movement and all things Q so I was taken aback when the pastor asked us to open our bibles to Acts 17. For those that don’t know of Q of what is represents I will not go into that here (research for yourself or don’t). Q is the 17th letter of the alphabet and is often referred to as such. In the first 10 verses was my name...twice. Jason, Jason. At that moment I was overcome with excitement and a warm glow which made me feel giddy. By the end of the conference I had heard and seen what I came to see and hear. I left with a renewed sense of hope. I went home and pondered all that happened to make sure I got it all.


The next morning it hit me! I was enveloped in warmth. My heart felt as if my chest were a helium balloon flying over my head and I had this swell of tears which I was fighting to hold back...I wasn’t sad….I was touched by God and received the Holy Spirit. This was a feeling that I had never felt before...it was perfect.


The next thing that happened to me was no less then a divine miracle from my Lord and Savior Jesus. I will forgive you if you don’t believe this next part as I still have a hard time believing it but every time I remember this event I smile from ear to ear like I am doing right now as I type this testimony:)


I am a painter. After my workday was over on this Wednesday afternoon, I did what I do everyday after work...clean up. As I was brushing the white paint out of my paint pail and back into the gallon of white paint. I was wiping the brush on the lip of the can when a drop appeared right in front of my face out of thin air and fell into my can of paint. A single drop. I cant believe what I just saw. I looked into the can of paint and there it was...a single drop of blood. The first thing I did, even though I knew I wasn’t, was see if I was cut. Just as I thought, nope. Next thing I did was look closely at the paint pail and gallon to make sure I didn’t somehow have red paint from months ago that somehow miraculously stayed liquid after months of exposure to the air...I was trying so hard to rationalize what I had just seen. My friends I stand in front of God and tell you that this was nothing less then a miracle from my Lord and Savior Jesus.


I immediately took a picture and called my mother and then reached out to my brother who is a pastor to get some insight on this matter and to make sure that I was still real...lol Stick with me it gets even more intense!


Thursday, my mind raced all day with all this great stuff that made me smile while I worked. I wasn't sure what to do with the drop. I had put the gallon aside and painted out of another. I took a couple more pictures and put the lid back on it. I am so, I don’t even know how to explain this, I was so beside myself so to speak. My whole reality just got real. I felt almost not real like I was a spectator of myself working while I was busy thinking. That night when I got home I had decided that I should take a q-tip and try to absorb it so that I may save it.


Friday morning I came in with a mission...I was going to get this drop some way some how. I was gonna try to just lightly touch it and have it act as a sponge and kinda suck it up, however it had been a couple days and the drop had dried a bit and hardened so that when I touched it it would sink. I then decided it would be best if I try to come up from under it and scoop it out. When I scooped it out I looked at it and the way it had dried left the red in the shape of a “J”. That is my name. That is what I have been called my entire life. Are you kidding me right now. Mind Blown!!!  Pics at end


My brothers and sisters I am here to tell you that Jesus is very real and is the only way to be saved. I am sharing this miracle to let anyone who reads it know that no matter who you are and no matter what you have done you can be saved. It is a free gift. I feel like it is important to add that I understand that the world has put a barrier around the name Jesus. Not many people want to say Jesus or be heard saying it for fear of ridicule...let me just say there are many, many, many road blocks the world puts in your way. You only need put that aside and raise his name.


John 3:16 KJV “For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten Son, so that everyone that believes in him may not parish but have eternal life” We are ALL sinners! We ALL need a Savior! Cry out. Ask for forgiveness. Repent of all your sins and become new. Change your ways and walk with Jesus. There is still time but that wont be true forever! Don’t wait. Your soul depends on it. You will live forever...one place or another...that’s heavy. God bless everyone that reads this and may he open your heart to his glory and the seed be planted in you!


Enjoy these miracle pictures. First 3 are day 1. Next 2 are day 2. Final is day 3.  My life has gotten so awesome since all this. Lot of hard times too but that's where we grow.  God bless you all and may the Lords seed be planted in you!









Comments

  1. WOW all glory to our Father and Savior Jesus Christ!!! Thank you very much brother for sharing your lovely testimony. Our God is the God of miracles, and I believe the work He does in our hearts to transform us into new creations is among the greatest of those miracles. Every day I am amazed how different my mind is from before and how the things I loved back then I hate so much now I could not stand to even hear or practically think of it. That is the light of JESUS!! And I am also amazed to see the drop of blood in your paint can, it's no coincidence you were working with white paint when this happened. Do you think the J could also be for Jesus? And I'm curious now who's blood that is... wow. Also I want to say that a part of your testimony is similar to mine, that you realized God is real because of seeing the immense evil in this world and finding that the devil is real and at work here. And how the book of Revelation is the first book you read/came across, the same was with me too and while it was quite scary back then (that was before I was born again!), now it's one of my favorites and brings me such great joy. It truly is the revelation of Jesus Christ. The whole book is about HIM!! I love it! Blessings and love and mercy be with you in Jesus' name, our first love, the one who washed us from our sins in His own blood. AMEN

    ReplyDelete
  2. Revelation 7:14 "And I said unto him, Sir, thou knowest. And he said to me, These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, *and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.*" This is the first verse that came to my mind after seeing the blood in your paint. We make our robes white by washing them in the blood of the Lamb, JUST AMAZING!

    Isaiah 1:18 "Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool."

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also it wasn't until day THREE that the blood formed into a J. The Bible speaks a lot about things that come to pass particularly at the third day of something, and even our Lord was raised from the dead on the third day. Is this more confirmation?? :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment